Directions for Lobster Rolls:
1. In a medium heat pan, combine the garlic, shallot and Olive oil. Slowly sweat the garlic and shallot until translucent
2. Remove from the heat, add to a medium sized mixing bowl
3. Add the celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice and zest, dill and parsley to the garlic shallot mix. Fold all of the ingredients gently together with the lobster until thoroughly mixed with the mayonnaise. Hold chilled until ready to eat
4. In a medium heat sauté pan, add the butter and cook the buns on the cut sides until toasted and golden brown
5. Place approximately 1/2cup of the lobster mix in each top cut bun.
6. Garnish with the sliced chives
Directions for Tomato and Peach Corn Salad:
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the basil and capers. Let marinade 15-20 minutes.
2. Just before serving add half the basil to the salad and gently mix.
3. Serve in a shallow bowl and garnish with the remaining basil and capers (can also fry the capers as an extra wow!)