- 1 pound of pasta
- 1.5 cups of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 3-4 cups of shredded cheese: Cheddar and Monterey Jack
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared Dijon mustard
- Lobster meat (claw and knuckle)
1. Pasta: Put 4 quarts of water in a pot, and boil. Add pasta and tablespoon of salt. Cook to al dente (around 8 minutes), drain, and set aside.
2. Cheese Sauce: Warm 1 cup of heavy cream over medium heat. Whisk remaining 1Ž2 cup cream with flour until there are no lumps. When steaming, add flour mixture to warmed cream. Turn to low, mixing handfuls of cheese in. Stir in salt and mustard. Pour cheese sauce over pasta and mix until combined.
3. Lobster: Add lobster meat to your preference.
Lobster Mac and Cheese
Get more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Find out the Cousins Maine Lobster Food Truck Schedule at CousinsMaineLobster.com