Ingredients for Guacamole:
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 pickled jalapeño, minced
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Cilantro to taste
- 3/4 cup Maine Lobster
Ingredients for Tortilla Chips:
- 12 flour tortillas
- vegetable oil
- Coarse sea salt
Instructions for Guacamole:
1. Peel, pit and mash avocados. Season with salt and mash a little more.
2. Stir in onions, pickled jalapeños, lime juice and cilantro. Mix together.
3. Gently fold in the lobster. Season to taste
Instructions for Tortilla Chips:
1. Line a baking sheet with paper towels and set aside.
2. Stack and cut tortillas into triangles.
3. In a deep pot, heat oil to 365F. Fry tortilla chips in small batches until golden brown.
4. Remove and allow to drain on the baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle with sea salt.
Get the recipe for Christy Vega's Artichoke Enchiladas >>
Get Christy's Blood Orange Margarita recipe >>