Lisa Lillien's one sheet pan chicken dinner takes less than 30 minutes.
Honey BBQ Chicken & Broccoli
Makes 2 Servings
Prep: 5 minutes cook: 20 minutes
The combination of BBQ sauce and honey is perfection. Try it with other proteins and different veggies too!
- 1⁄3 cup BBQ sauce with 45 calories or less per 2-tablespoon serving
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- 8 ounces raw boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Baking sheet
- nonstick spray
- small bowl
- large bowl
Honey BBQ Chicken & Broccoli - Home & Family
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine bbq sauce, honey, and seasonings. Mix well.
- Place chicken, broccoli, and onion in a large bowl. Add sauce mixture, and toss to coat.
- Transfer to the baking sheet. Bake until chicken is fully cooked and veggies are tender, about 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.