Debbie Matenopoulos is in the kitchen whipping up a delicious soup to keep your warm in the winter.
- 2 cloves garlic
- Tomato paste
- Peeled crushed tomatoes
- Olive oil
- red hot pepper
- black lentils
- salt & pepper
Lentil Soup - Home & Family
1) Sautee onions, celery and carrots with olive oil in one stock pot
2) Boil lentils in another large pot.
3) Make sure to change out water
4) Mix in lentils and onions.
5) Once it gets thick add tomato paste and tomatoes
6) Add half cup of olive oil and let simmer
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page