- 4 cups Lemonade
- 3 tablespoons Powdered Gelatin
1. Heat 3 cups of lemonade until it just simmers, remove heat.
2. While it is warming up, sprinkle the gelatin over the remaining cup of lemonade in a large mixing bowl.
3. Allow gelatin to bloom for a few minutes.
4. Pour the hot juice into the mixing bowl with the gelatin and cold juice.
5. Stir until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
6. Pour mixture into jars and set in fridge for at least 4 hours.
Check out more recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page