Haylie Duff is cooking up a light and healthy salad.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cooked farro
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 4 roasted golden beets, quartered
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup diced radish
- handful chopped mint
- handful chopped dill
- 5 springs of chopped chives
- 2 cups of fresh arugula
Lemon Lentil & Grain Salad - Home & Family
- For the dressing: 2-3 tbsp of olive oil, a big pinch of chunky sea salt & juice of 1 lemon.
- Cook off all the grains according to the directions on the package.
- Peel the beets with a potato peeler and roast them (wrapped in foil with a touch of olive oil & salt) at 400 degrees for 20-30 mins.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl and enjoy!