Ingredients with Lamb Chops
- 1 French lamb rack (about 8 lamb chops)
- 1 TBSP of Moroccan spice rub (mix of cardamom, allspice, salt, pepper, dehydrated garlic)
- 1TBSP Extra virgin olive oil
Ingredients for Salad Lemon Mustard Dressing
- Half a lemon
- 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp in black pepper
- 2 tspn of salt
- 1 tspn of honey
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
Directions for Lamb Chops
1. Coat both sides of the lamb chops with olive oil so the rub really adheres to the chops.
2. After you’ve thoroughly coated both sides, do the same with the rub.
3. Place the lamb chops atop a baking sheet and place in the oven for a broil. For medium rare, broil for 4 minutes on each side, flipping them halfway through that way both sides get a nice broil goin’ and voila!
Directions for Salad
1. Mix together in a bowl until well combined, pour over your favorite salad mix and enjoy!