Kym and her son Hunter Douglas show you how to prepare their favorite go to breakfast, overnight oats.
- 1/2 Organic rolled oats
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 coconut yogurt
- 1/2 ripe banana
- flax seeds (ground) not whole
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds organic
- Chocolate Chips
- Blue Berries
- Various Nuts
- Maple Syrup
- Organic almond butter
- Madagascar vanilla (good quality)
1. Add the desired amounts of milk, oats, yogurt, chia seeds and banana to a jar or container.
2. Give them a good stir.
3. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours.
4. In the morning, add additional liquid if you'd like. Once you achieve the desired consistency, top with fruit, nuts, nut butter, seeds, protein powder, granola, coconut, spices, zest or vanilla extract.
Get more from the Episode >>