- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (16.3-oz.) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 32 Minutes
Yield: 12 Servings
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-cup fluted bundt pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and cinnamon.
3. Separate the biscuits then cut each into four pieces. Add the biscuit pieces to the cinnamon-sugar mixture, tossing them together so that all of the biscuits are coated.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, vanilla extract and melted butter. Stir in the pecans.
5. Add half of the butter mixture to the bottom of the bundt pan then add the biscuit pieces on top. Pour the remaining half of the butter mixture atop the biscuits then bake the monkey bread for 28 to 32 minutes or until it is cooked through.
6. Remove the pan from the oven and allow the monkey bread to cool for 10 minutes in the pan before inverting it onto a serving platter.