Directions for the Chicken Wings
1) Season chicken with salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning & powder ranch seasoning (about ½ pack) to taste
2) Season flour with salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning & powder ranch seasoning (about ½ pack) to taste
3) Scramble 3 eggs in a bowl
4) Coat your chicken with the flour then dip in the egg wash. Then coat with flour one more time & drop in your grease until it's done.
5) In a sauce pan, melt a stick of butter & then add 2 cups of brown sugar & a fourth cup of hot sauce. Mix it all together. Depending on how much sauce you need you can add more. If it's too hot add more butter or if you like it hotter add more hot sauce.
Directions for Collard Greens
1) Boil smoked turkey until you can easily scrape it off the bone (only use enough water to cover the wings).
2) Add seasoning & greens to the boiling water & smoked wings. You can add a little chicken broth. Allow greens to simmer until done
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page