Bottom Layer 1
• 1 ½ cups Guittard milk chocolate chips
• ¼ cup peanut butter Layer 2 - "The Nougat"
• ¼ cup unsalted butter
• 1 cup granulated white sugar • ¼ cup peanut butter • 1 7oz jar marshmallow fluff • 1 tsp vanilla extract • ¼ cup evaporated milk • 1 cup salted peanuts (roughly chopped) Layer 3
• 1 14oz bag of caramels
• ¼ cup whipping cream Layer 4
• 1 ¼ cup Guittard milk chocolate chips
• ¼ cup peanut butter Recipe:
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil or parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Make sure everything is covered.
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter (layer 1) in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
- Pour chocolate and peanut butter mixture into the prepared pan and spread out evenly with a spatula. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes until hard.
- For Layer 2, "the nougat" melt butter in a medium sized pan over medium heat. Add in granulated sugar and evaporated milk, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil and let cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in marshmallow fluff, peanut butter and vanilla and continue to stir until smooth. Remove pan from heat and fold in peanuts.
- Spread the nougat filling on top of the bottom chocolate layer. Allow to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan make layer 3. Cook caramel and whipped cream over low heat for about 10-15 minutes (or until smooth), stirring occasionally. Pour this caramel topping over nougat layer and allow to cool completely.
- For the last layer, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter again in a microwavable bowl and 30 second intervals until completely melted and then pour chocolate over the top of the caramel and refrigerate everything for 2 hours. Once hard, remove the foil and cut into bars. Wrap in wax paper and store in the refrigerator to store.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.