What Ingredients Do You Need To Make The Crust?
- One medium head cauliflower (roughly chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced) and sautéed in 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Mozzarella grated
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp oregano
- pinch onion powder
(Toppings) You Can Pick Anything You Like
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Pizza Sauce
- Cherry tomatoes
1. Put chopped cauliflower in the food processor and pulse well until it turns into a paste. About 2 minutes.
2. Put cauliflower paste into cheesecloth and squeeze until all liquid is out. Let sit a few minutes inside the cheesecloth. Se aside. (You will squeeze again in a couple minutes).
3. In a small skillet add 1 tbs olive oil over medium heat. Add your minced garlic and sauté about 2 minutes over medium heat. Set aside.
4. Squeeze your cauliflower again in the cheesecloth to remove any remaining liquid.
5. Mix cauliflower paste with sautéed garlic, and all remaining ingredients. Mix well.
6. Spray non-stick spray on a 12" spring form pan (cheesecake pan). I also place parchment paper on the bottom and spray with olive oil non-stick spray again just in case it sticks. Form an even layer on the bottom of the pan with cauliflower mixture. Pat down along all edges until it looks like a crust.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until golden brown and slightly firm to touch. Sides will be a darker shade of brown and that's ok.
8. Remove from oven and take out of spring form pan. Place your crust on a baking sheet and add pizza sauce and mozzarella. Bake for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with fresh tomatoes and basil.
Best served immediately! Get more great crafts and recipes from Jessie Jane at her website, lilyshop.com.