- A "Whole-lotta" fresh breadcrumbs (about 1.5 cups)
- About 1 cup milk (warm)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- About 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 extra large egg, beaten
- Remove all jewelry, especially rings, and wash hands.
- Soak breadcrumbs in warm milk for a few minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine with jewelry-free, clean hands.
- Roll mixture into sizeable balls (about 2 inches in diameter).
- Brown meatballs well in frying pan with olive oil. Finish cooking in a simmering pan of Italian gravy (i.e. tomato sauce).
- Serve meatballs (garnish with parsley, fresly grated parmesan) over pasta with a piece of crusty bread on the side.
To see "The Jersey Boys" live on Broadway, go to
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at
pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter
Facebook. Plus, check out our
YouTube channel for backstage videos.