- All purpose flour, as needed
- Semolina or corn meal, as needed
- One 3-4oz boule of pizza dough
- 1/2 Hershey bar
- 2 large Marshmallows, cut in half
- Pre-heat and light your grill. If using charcoal or wood allow the flame to die down. Also, make sure the grates are clean.
- For the pizza, start by dusting flour on a clean workable surface. Place the pizza dough onto the clean workable surface and dust with more flour gently. This is a fun time to get the kids involved by having them help stretch out and press down the pizza until it is thin and round. Or you can also use a rolling pin if needed.
- Lightly sprinkle the semolina or corn meal over the pizza peel or cookie pan then place dough on top.
- Carefully slide the pizza onto the grill, cover with lid and cook for 3-4 min then flip over on the other slide, as you would a burger. Place the chocolate then marshmallows on top, then close the lid and allow to cook for 2-3 min. The chocolate should be melted and the marshmallows starting to weep.
- Using the pizza peel, remove the pizza from the grill. Cut into 4-6 slices and serve.
- If you want to get crazy, fold it in half like a taco instead of cutting it.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.