- 2 lbs boneless, skinless, chicken breast cooked and shredded (about 3-4 chicken breasts)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or milk
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 pound jalapeño peppers (about 5-6 peppers)
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup crumbled crispy bacon
- Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F (190ºC).
2. Lay shredded cooked chicken in a casserole dish and season with garlic powder, paprika, and pepper.
3. Whisk together heavy cream, cream cheese, and chicken stock and spread the mixture evenly over shredded chicken.
4. Wash and cut tops off jalapeño peppers. Cut the peppers into strips and lay them on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top.
TIP: Remove the seeds and stems if you want it milder or leave some if you want it spicier.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly and hot. Remove from oven and sprinkle with bacon, then return to oven for 5 more minutes.