Directions for Horchata Popsicles
1. In a blender, mix the oatmeal and cinnamon stick with two cups of water for 2 minutes. Pour into a pitcher, using a colander to strain.
2. Add the condensed and evaporated milk. Mix well.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Pour the mix in the popsicle molds until just over half is filled. Cover and insert the sticks. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. Garnish with powdered cinnamon. Enjoy!
Directions for Passion Fruit Pineapple Popsicles
1. Add the pineapple and ¼ cup of sugar into a blender and blend until smooth. Let rest for 30 minutes.
2. While the pineapple mixture is resting, add the remaining sugar, water, and frozen passion fruit puree to a small heavy bottomed saucepan and heat over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and stir until the passion fruit puree is melted and the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
3. Strain the pineapple mixture through a strained (really pressing on the solids to get as much smooth puree as possible) and whisk it together with the cooled passion fruit syrup in a mixing bowl (ideally one with a spout)
4. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until solid, about 4-5 hours depending on your molds