- Stevia Plant
- Drying Rack or (Optional) Dehydrator
- Coffee Grinder
- (Optional) Hot Spring Water
1. Cut ¾ of the stems and leaves from your stevia plant
2. Wash them thoroughly and cut the leaves from the stems. Discard the stems.
3. Allow the leaves time to dry. If outside in the sun, it could take from 12-24 hours. Otherwise you can use a dehydrator.
4. Once the leaves are dry, grind them in a coffee grinder until you have a fine green powder.
5. Store in jar.
*Optional: Stir ¼ cup stevia into 1 cup of hot spring water and dissolve. When cool, store in the refrigerator.