- ½ stick unsalted butter – melted and cooled to room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose OR gluten free flour (like Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 tsp each vanilla and almond extract
1) Heat your waffle cone, krumcake or pizzelle maker.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar in a bowl. Add the egg and mix well using a spoon. Pour in the milk, flour, and the vanilla or almond extract, and mix well.
3) Place 2 TB (1/8 cup) of the batter on the preheated iron, and press together. Cook until browned, about 30 seconds per side, depending on the heat. Remove from the iron and quickly roll up around a stick or around a cone before they harden.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page