- 8 oz. bittersweet chocolate (60 percent cacao; use a good brand)
- 2 sticks (1 c.) unsalted butter (your favorite brand), room temperature
- 1/8 c. unsweetened cocoa powder (a good brand, such as Callebaut or Valrhona)
- 4 tsp. flaky sea salt
1) Melt chocolate over double boiler. Cool for 10 minutes.
2) Using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat butter for 1 minute. Scrape butter off sides of bowl. Add the cooled chocolate, cocoa powder and salt, incorporating well on slow speed.
3) When ingredients have come together nicely, spoon butter into pretty vessels and serve at room temperature (but store in refrigerator).
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page