A delicious recipe from Jep and Jessica Robertson!
Ingredients for Chicken Quesadillas
- Tony’s Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Pack (9 Ounces) cubed chicken
- 1 Tomato, diced OR home-canned tomato
Ingredients for Salsa
- Can homemade stewed tomatoes or can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2T minced Red onion
- 1 clove Minced garlic
- 1x jalapeño, very small dice
- 1-2 green onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 t Garlic powder
- Mix together and season with salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and Tony’s seasoning. Add the chicken to the skillet and Ssaute over medium-high heat until done, about 4 minute per side. remove from the skillet and dice into cubes. Set aside.
2. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet over high heat. Here is where you can throw in some onions and pepper if you like. Be sure to keep it to 3-4 minutes.
3. Cook raw tortillas in pan for 30 seconds on each side.
4. Assemble your quesadilla!
Chicken Quesadillas with Salsa - Home & Family
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page