Melting Snowmen Cookies
1. Bake sugar cookies (or can use store bought)
2. Add eyes and mouth to marshmallow with chocolate or black/black icing.
3. Add orange sprinkle for nose.
4. After cookies have cooled, add white icing (TIP: It doesn’t have to be perfect, and will give off a melting effect).
5. Place marshmallow towards edge of cookie.
6. Wrap fruit strip around marshmallow.
7. Add pretzel sticks for the arms.
8. Add chocolate chips for the buttons.
*OPTIONAL: Use extra icing to add mini peanut butter cup or chocolate caramel candy to side of chocolate coin. Add icing to other side of chocolate coin, and place on top of marshmallow for the hat.
Hot Cocoa Cookies
1. Attach small holiday sprinkles around edge of cookie with frosting.
2. Melt white chocolate candy coating.
3. Cut off end of mini candy cane, dip both ends in white chocolate and attach to side of marshmallow. Hold in place for 1-2 minutes until set.
4. Add dab of white chocolate to bottom of marshmallow and add to middle of cookie.
5. Add large holiday sprinkle to front of marshmallow using white candy coating.
6. Melt chocolate candy coating.
7. Spread on top of marshmallow and add small cut-up marshmallows.
8. Allow cooling, and then ENJOY!
1. Use frosting to attach chocolate coated candy eyes and nose.
2. Attach the pretzel on top using frosting.