Ingredients for Banana Cream Pie Hair Treat
- Banana cream pie
- Olive oil
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Facial Mask
- 1⁄2 peeled, boiled sweet potato (or leftover mashed sweets)
- 1 tsp ginger powder (ginger’s great for anti-inflammatory properties)
- 1 tbsp Cream (provides intense hydration for your skin)
- 1 tbsp honey (cleanses, tones, AND moisturizes)
Ingredients for DIY Cranberry Sugar Lip Scrub
- 6-10 fresh cranberries (peeled if possible)
- 1/3 cup sugar in the raw (exfoliates)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (soothes and helps the muddled cranberries and sugar blend together)
Steps for Banana Cream Pie Treat
1) Apply the mask to your hair, brush it through and let it sit for 15 minutes.
Steps for Sweet Potato Facial Mask
1) Combine all materials in food processor and blend until smooth.
2) Leave on for 15-20 minutes and gently wipe away with a warm washcloth.
*Makes 3 applications and you can refrigerate for up to 3 days!
Steps for Cranberry Sugar Lip Scrub
1) Apply mixture to your lips for the most kissable lips AND a bonus: the cranberry is a beautiful, natural-looking lip stain!
Check out more fun recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page