- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Holiday Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 container Pillsbury® Funfetti® Garland Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury® Funfetti® Rudolph Red Vanilla Flavored Frosting
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Ready Time: 60 min
Yield: 3 dozen sandwich cookies
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine cookie mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until stiff dough forms.
- Form dough into about 70 (½ -inch) balls. You can make them larger if you prefer, but we recommend the bite-size portions for holiday entertaining.
- Place dough at least 2-inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet.
- Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Spread green or red frosting on bottom side of half of the cookies.
- Top frosted cookies with remaining cookies to make sandwiches.
- Roll edges in candy bits provided in the lids of your Funfetti frosting.
Cristina Cooks Pillsbury Funfetti Sandwich Cookies
Visit pillsburybaking.com for more great holiday recipes.