- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1-1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1- 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates (or any combination of Kisses flavors)
- Ice Cream (optional)
- Hot Fudge (optional)
1. Heat oven to 325°F
2. Melt butter in 8-inch cast iron skillet with 2-inch sides over low heat. Remove
from heat; stir in sugar with wooden spoon. Cool 10 minutes.
3. Add egg and vanilla; stir to combine. Stir together flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Gradually stir into egg mixture; stirring until thoroughly combined. (Skillet is very full; stir gently.) Stir in chocolate pieces.
4. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with ice cream and hot fudge, if desired. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page