Made With 2 Ingredients:
- 12 HERSHEY'S BLISS Milk Chocolates, divided
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Remove wrappers from chocolates.
- Chop 4 chocolates into small pieces; place in small microwave-safe bowl. Set aside.
- Unroll dough to form 8 triangles.
- Place 1 chocolate at center of wide end of each triangle. Starting at wide end, roll to opposite point; pinch edges to seal.
- Place rolls, pointed side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Meanwhile, microwave reserved chopped chocolates at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over warm crescents; allow to cool slightly. Serve while still slightly warm.
Hershey's Bliss Chocolate Filled Crescent Rolls
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.