- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 24 extra large shrimp (peeled with tail off, and butterflied)
- 12 slices of prosciutto
- 8 tablespoons Regular soft goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 clove minced garlic
1) In a mixing bowl, blend the cheese, herbs, lemon pepper, and garlic together.
2) Press approximately 1/2 tablespoon of the filling in the cavity of each butterflied shrimp.
3) Wrap shrimp tightly with 1/2 slice of the prosciutto.
4) In a skillet, heat the coconut oil.
5) Once the oil is hot, add the stuffed shrimp and sear for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until
the shrimp turn pink and the prosciutto is staring to crisp.
6) Remove from skillet and serve immediately.
Check out more recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page