- Pam cooking spray
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 3 14-oz. cans stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 2 15-oz. cans Sylvia’s pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup mild salsa
- 1/3 cup mild picante sauce
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
1. Spray bottom of large pot with Pam, saute onion, garlic and pepper on medium heat. Add turkey and cook 10 minutes or until brown.
2. Add tomatoes, beans, salsa, picante sauce, chili powder, cumin, red pepper, sugar and cinnamon. Adjust seasonings to taste. Simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Serve with chopped onion, lite cheese and lite sour cream.