Actor Patrick Fabian is cooking up a healthy soup stacked with vegetables and flavor.
- 4-5 containers of chicken broth.
- Pieces of chicken (Rotisserie Chicken)
- 1 package Pennsylvania Dutch Wide Egg Noodles
- 1 package organic carrots
- 1 brown onion
- 4-6 celery stalks
- 2-4 lemons
- 1-2 limes
- 1-2 bunches cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- Salt and pepper
Healthy Summer Soup - Home & Family
- In a large pot, put in chicken broth
- Put carrots on plate in microwave for 5-6 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat up a little olive oil and chopped onions and celery stalks
- When broth is boiling, our in package of egg noodle
- When carrots 'ding', take out, slice and add to saucepan (Add a little chicken broth if veggies dying out, low - medium heat)
- When noodles finish, add contents of saucepan, chopped cilantro and squeeze lemon & lime juice.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Let simmer for five minutes
- Serve with warm Ciabatta and yummy cheese.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page