Hot Wings Sauce
1, 12oz bottle of Frank’s Sauce
4 Tbs. Melted Butter
Combine in saucepan; heat until fully warmed.
• Preheat a Philips AirFryer to 375°F (182°C) for about 20 minutes
• 2 dozen chicken wings split, tips removed
• Rub with salt & pepper
• Place chicken wings in the fry basket and insert into the air fryer • Lower temperature to 360° F
• Cook until the skin is browned and crisp, about 30 minutes
• Transfer to a bowl, pour wing sauce over chicken and toss to coat
French Fried Potatoes
• 2 large Idaho potatoes, skins on, scrubbed clean and cut into finger sized sticks
• Soak in cold water for 20 minutes
• Drain and dry well on paper towels
• Toss with 1 tbs oil and 2 tsp Kosher salt and a little pepper (optional) • Preheat the Airfryer to 360°F for about 20 minutes
• Once the Airfryer is ready put potato sticks into the basket
• Set the timer for 18 minutes and close the Airfryer.
• Check at 18 minutes and if needed reset for 7 more minutes.
Alex’s Vegan Ranch Dipping Sauce
• 1 cup vegenaise
• 1⁄2 cup vegan sour cream
• 1 teaspoon white vinegar
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon fine chopped dill
• 1 tablespoon chives, chopped fine
• 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, chopped fine
• 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 teaspoon gluten free Worcestershire sauce • 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Combine all ingredients, whisk until smooth and chill
*Substitute real sour cream if preferred.
**Add a non dairy milk or regular milk to thin out the sauce
Toss wings with hot sauce and serve with celery sticks and cool ranch dipping sauce
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page