Directions for Carne Asada Marinade
*Let carne asada sit in marinade for 24 hours.
*Grill carne asada meat to desired taste.
Directions for Guacamole
1. Mix it until desired consistency.
Directions for Cashew Cheese
1. Sweat onions and garlic in oil over low heat about 10 minutes. Add carrots and continue sweating for about 20 more minutes.
2. Add everything in blender and puree.
3. Can be served warm or cool.
Directions to the Carne Asada
1. Choose your favorite tortilla chips and fill your plate.
2. Add carne asada meat over the chips.
3. Add desired amount of cashew cheese over top of meat and chips.
4. Add desired amount of guacamole over top of meat and chips.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page