Ingredients for the Egg White Omelet
- Egg Whites
- Bell Peppers
- Goat Cheese
Ingredients for the Green Smoothie
- 8 oz coconut water
- (1) Kiwi
- (1⁄2)Frozen Banana
- (1) tablespoon flax seeds
- Handful spinach
- Handful parsley
Directions for the Egg White Omelet
1. In a small nonstick pan add oil spray and on medium high heat sauté mushrooms and peppers together 2-3 minutes until they caramelize and release their liquid.
2. Lower heat and add egg whites.
3. Swirl pan, and let it cook undisturbed on low.
4. Once eggs are almost completely white add spinach and let wilt, then add goat cheese.
5. Turn off heat and cover with a lid for 1-2 minutes. Slide omelette out onto a plate and midway flip the egg onto itself in half.
6. Top with sliced avocado and chives/cilantro, season.
Directions for the Green Smoothie
1. Add coconut water to blender.
2. Add Kiwi, banana, spinach, flax seeds, parsley to blender.
3. Mix ingredients until fully blended.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page