Healthier Chocolate Fondue
- ¾ Cup coconut cream
- 12 ounces dark chocolate (chips, feves, or a brick - roughly chopped)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- Fruit, pretzels, cake and cookies for dipping
HEALTHIER CHOCOLATE FONDUE DIRECTIONS:
- Place coconut cream and chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water. Stir constantly until mixture is smooth and all the chocolate has melted.
- When the chocolate has melted, remove mixture from the double boiler and stir in vanilla. Season to taste with salt.
- To serve: pour fondue into fondue pot and keep warm. Dip fruit, pretzels, cake, and cookies in chocolate.