• 1 head of cauliflower, cut away stem and break apart in to large chunks
• 2 tbsp Olive Oil • 1 Tpsp sesame chili oil • 1 tbsp of capers • 1 heavy pinch of turmeric • 1 heavy pinch of garlic powder • pinch of sea salt • pinch of black pepper • 1 tbsp of greek yogurt • 1 tsp of fresh ground chili pepper paste (can substitute with just a pinch of cayenne) • Handful of pine nuts
- Drizzle cauliflower with olive oil and roast the cauliflower at 425 degrees for about 12-15 minutes or until nice and brown.
- In a mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients to make the “dressing”…when cauliflower is done, gently fold the dressing in to the cauliflower and garnish with the pine nuts.
Haylie Duff’s Peach Yogurt & Pistachio TreatIngredients: • Pick big bright peaches • Fage 0% yogurt • Pre-peeled pistachios • Organic honey
- Simply slice the peaches in half and remove the pit.
- Press a small scoop of yogurt in to the center of each peach.
- Sprinkle Pistachios across each peach.
- Drizzle honey.
Haylie Duff Cooks Halibut Turmeric Cauliflower
Tune into Haylie Duff’s new show on the Cooking Channel " Real Girls Kitchen." And pick up " The Real Girl’s Kitchen" cookbook available now!