- 8 ounces brie
- 3–4 black mission figs, stemmed and sliced
- 2 tb fig jam
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 2 tb crushed pistachios
- Several fresh thyme sprigs, leaves removed
- Bread or crackers, for serving
- 3 t pear juice
- 1 tsp rosemary simple syrup
- Sparkling water
Haylie Duff Makes Baked Brie with Fig - Home & Family
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Score the top of the brie wheel and place in a small cast iron skillet. Place slices of figs in between brie cubes.
2. In a small bowl, gently combine the fig jam and orange zest. Dollop across the brie.
3. Bake until the brie melts. About 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves and crushed pistachios. Serve with bread or crackers. Enjoy!
1. Rosemary simple syrup recipe: 1/2 c water, 1/2c granulated sugar, 4 sprigs of rosemary.
2. Bring to a boil in a small sauce pan. Remove from heat and let sit. Strain herbs and let cool.
3. Thin slice of pear & spring of rosemary for garnish.