Ingredients for Corn and Dill Yogurt
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, zest & juice
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (plus corn "milk")
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dry dill
- Ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
Ingredients for Harissa Lamb Chops
- 6 dried chiles de arbol
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground caraway seeds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ pounds lamb chops
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the yogurt sauce until combined and chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
2. In a food processor, combine all the ingredients for harissa (except for the lamb chops) and blend until smooth.
3. In a plastic bag, combine the lamb chops and ¼ cup of the harissa. Gently massage the harissa into the lamb chops and marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
4. Preheat the oven to broil. Place the lamb chops on a baking sheet and broil on the top rack for 4 minutes, until harissa has caramelized. Serve with the corn & dill yogurt and enjoy!