- 4 white fish fillets, cut into fingers
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fine Himalayan salt
- 1 8Greens tablet (dissolved in 1 cup soy milk)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The night before, place fish fillets in a baking dish with garlic, lemon, and parsley. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
The next day, preheat oven to 450°F.
Stir together breadcrumbs, oregano, garlic and salt and tip onto a plate.
Remove fish fillets from marinade and shake off excess marinade, dip fillets into the 8Greens/soy milk mixture. Once dipped, roll fish fillets in breadcrumb mixture to evenly coat.
Lay coated fish fingers on baking tray and lightly drop both sides with olive oil. Bake in oven for 10 minutes until brown and crispy.
Serve with lemon wedges.