Directions for Tacos
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, juice, cumin and salt. Add the prawns to the bowl and toss to coat.
2. Allow the flavors to come together for 10 minutes.
3. Thread three to four prawns, onto wooden skewers.
4. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes, turning half way through the grilling process.
5. Remove the tail and slice the prawns into bite sized pieces. (The outside of the shrimp should be pink when cooked, while the meat inside, should be white and opaque.)
6. Lightly grill 10, 6-inch Greek pita bread rounds. Divide the prawn pieces evenly. Top generously with Pineapple Jalapeno Salsa and a dollop of cilantro pesto.
Directions for Dressing
1. Place all of the ingredients in bowl and toss with enough dressing to coat the salsa. Chill until ready to use. (Any leftover dressing is great on salads!}
Directions for Pesto
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spread out the walnuts on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes. Cool.
4. In a food processor, pulse the toasted walnuts until roughly chopped.
5. Add the cilantro, garlic, lemon juice, zest, grated parmesan, nutmeg, salt and pepper to the food processor bowl.
6. Pulse several times to combine the ingredients.
7. With the machine running, add a steady stream of olive oil, until it forms a spreadable paste.