- 2 Slices of Texas Toast or Sliced Brioche
- Shredded or thinly sliced cheese- (sharp cheddar, white cheddar, and gruyere)
- 1-2 Tbsp of Salted Butter
- 1 Tbsp of grapeseed or veg oil
1. Place a cast iron pan over medium heat, leaving it there for a minute or two to warm up.
2. Spread butter evenly over one side of each slice of bread.
3. Place one slice of bread, butter-side down, on the pan.
4. Top with a generous amount of shredded cheese.
5. Top with another slice of bread, buttery side facing up.
6. Grill for 1-2 minutes before flipping. (you may want to cover the grilled cheese with the lid
of a pan to help the cheese melt or use a bacon press.
7. Once both sides are lightly golden and the cheese has melted, it's ready to eat.
8. To make sure cheese is gooey place in a 400-degree oven for 2-4 minutes.
9. Serve with tomato soup.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page