Author of "The Right Fit Formula," Christine Lusita is making a tasty pizza with homemade dressing.
- Cauliflower store bought, you could also show a whole wheat or GF option as well
- Mason jar with lid
- 3/4 cup Evo
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp onion powder
- 1.5 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup green pepper sliced thin and long
- 1 cup cucumber sliced in small angled pieces
- 1 cup of of yellow and red heirloom tomatoes
- 1/2 cup dark Greek olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup dark green leafy lettuce chopped in small pieces
- 1/2 cup romaine chopped in small chunks
- 1 avocado, halved
- 1 ½ cups corn
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 red tomato, cored, diced
Directions for Crust
1. Baste the bottom of this crust with the dressing so as it cooks, the flavor is seeping in.
2. Heat crust to package temp.
3. While heating prep the salad.
Directions for Dressing
1. Whisk together until blended or shake in mason jar
2. Then whisk or shake 1 cup red wine vinegar for about 1 min
3. Done- and this recipe doesn't need refrigeration
Directions for Salad
1. Combine all salad ingredients, toss with dressing, and pour over heated/baked crust.
Directions for Avocado Stuffed with Corn Salsa
1. After halving avocado, scoop out some of the pitted area to widen the “bowl”.
Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and scoop into avocado halves
Get more information about this episode >>