Author of "The Right Fit Formula," Christine Lusita is making a tasty pizza with homemade dressing and a delicious stuffed avocado.
Greek Salad Pizza
- Cauliflower store bought, you could also show a whole wheat or GF option as well
- Mason jar with lid
- 3/4 cup Evo
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp onion powder
- 1.5 tsp Dijon mustard
For Salad (Depending on size of crust, adjust ingredients)
- 1 cup green pepper sliced thin and long
- 1 cup cucumber sliced in small angled pieces
- 1 cup of of yellow and red heirloom tomatoes
- 1/2 cup dark Greek olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup dark green leafy lettuce chopped in small pieces
- 1/2 cup romaine chopped in small chunks
For Stuffed Avocado with Corn Salsa (Serves 2)
- 1 avocado, halved
- 1 ½ cups corn
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 red tomato, cored, diced
- Baste the bottom of this crust with the dressing so as it cooks, the flavor is seeping in.
- Heat crust to package temp.
- While heating prep the salad.
- Whisk together until blended or shake in mason jar.
- Then whisk or shake 1 cup red wine vinegar for about 1 min.
- Done- and this recipe doesn't need refrigeration.
- Combine all salad ingredients, toss with dressing, and pour over heated/baked crust.
For Avocado Stuffed with Corn Salsa:
- After halving avocado, scoop out some of the pitted area to widen the “bowl”.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and scoop into avocado halves.