- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick for garnish
- 3 teaspoons diluted corn starch
- 8-9 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon
1. Cook the rice until soft, then add 7 cups of milk and stir frequently.
2. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 60 min.
3. During simmering time, you may notice the rice getting too sticky/thick. Add 1⁄2 cup of milk at a time to regain pudding texture. Keep stirring.
4. Once consistency is good, add sugar, vanilla extract, and diluted cornstarch, mix well.
5. When thoroughly mixed, remove from heat, place in bowls and add powdered cinnamon on top.
6. Can serve warm (Debbie’s preference), or stored in the refrigerator and served cool.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page