Directions for Roasted Blueberry Creme Fraiche Popsicles
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil or parchment paper and scatter the blueberries on it
3. Drizzle with honey and bake until juicy and they pop open, about 10-15 minutes
4. Remove and let cool, set aside
5. In a blender add the Crème fraîche, milk, cream, vanilla and ¼ cup honey and blend until fully incorporated.
6. Add a spoonful of blueberries to each popsicle mold
7. Pour the cream mixture into the molds and give it a little stir
8. Place in the freezer overnight
9. To remove the popsicles, run the bottom under lukewarm water for 30 seconds
Directions for Honey Lemonade with Edible Flowers
1. Squeeze lemons to make 1 cup lemon juice
2. In a small saucepan add 1/2 cup honey and 1/2 cup water and simmer until honey is reduced and melted
3. In a container with a spout, add the lemon juice, honey water and 1 1/2 cup cold water
4. Pour into popsicles molds and add edible flowers
5. Place sticks in and freeze overnight
Directions for S'Mores Popsicles
1. In a small saucepan, add the cornstarch and 1/2 cup whole milk and simmer until corn starch is melted. Stir while it’s simmering.
2. Add in the other half of the whole milk, 1 1/4 cup heavy cream, sugar, cocoa powder and salt and bring to a soft boil while whisking until everything is combined and sugar is melted. About 1 minute.
3. Remove the mixture from the heat and transfer to large measuring cup with spout.
4. Stir in vanilla.
5. Pour into popsicles molds and add in the sticks.
6. Freeze overnight.
7. Remove from molds by running warm water on the bottom.
8. Dip in melted white chocolate and then add mini marshmallows and graham crackers.