Cristina bakes a recipe from Deb Tucker-Frank of Phillipsburg, NJ posted on the Home & Family Fridge!
- 2 ½ cups of rice flour
- 1 cup of potato starch flour
- 1 cup of tapioca flour
- ¼ cup of garbanzo bean flour
- ¼ cup of cornstarch
- 2 ½ Tablespoons of xanthan gum
- --Measure out 2 ¼ cups of the above mixture (freeze the rest in baggies)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter or margarine (room temperature)
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups of Milk Chocolate Chips
- Put 2 ¼ cups of the gluten free flour mix, 1 tsp of baking soda & ½ tsp of salt in separate bowl & set aside.
- In second larger bowl add 1 cup (2 sticks of butter or margarine), ¾ cup of sugar and ¾ cup of brown sugar. Beat and mix together well at medium speed. Then add 2 teaspoons of vanilla & 2 large eggs one at a time -- mixing on low speed until incorporated.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in 2 cups of the chocolate chips.
- The dough will be slightly sticky since the flours are gluten free so it is best to refrigerate a few hours or overnight.
- Place tablespoon size balls on parchment paper lined on your cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies - Home & Family
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.