- 1 Quart of chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp concentrated chicken or turkey bouillon
- Roasted turkey carcass or 2 roasted turkey wings and 2 thighs
- 1 Tbsp seasoned salt
- 1 Tbsp Tarragon
- 1 Tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 2 lg. red peppers (chopped)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Southwest-style Frozen Vegetable Blend
1. Pour quart of chicken stock and concentrated bullion into a pressure cooker.
2. Heat and stir until concentrated bullion is dissolved.
3. Add roasted turkey carcass or parts.
4. Cook under pressure for 10 minutes.
5. Cool the pot, open and remove all skin and bones from turkey parts or carcass.
6. Cut turkey into bite size pieces.
7. Replace turkey into broth in pressure cooker. (If you are using an electric pressure cooker, transfer the broth to a pot and continue the recipe on the stovetop).
8. Add all seasoning and other dry ingredients.
9. Add onions and peppers.
10. Add frozen veggies.
11. Slowly add half a cup of hot broth to cream in a bowl until cream is warm.
12. Add cream to rest of ingredients in the pot.
13. Let simmer on low flame for 25 minutes.
14. Remove from heat and serve with garlic croutons or garlic bread.