Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put a cup of water in the bottom section of a large broiler pan. Add rack and place ham, meat side down.
Combine ingredients. Mix well. Brush half of the mixture all over ham. Loosely cover ham with aluminum foil and bake for 45-50 minutes. Brush the remaining mixture all over ham and bake uncovered for an additional 20 minutes or until internal temperature is 160 degrees and the ham has caramelized. If ham begins to darken too much, cover with tin foil.
ROASTED BRUSSEL SPROUTS WITH GOAT CHEESE, POMEGRANATES SEEDS + POMEGRANATE MOLASSES
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. The night before place goat cheese in freezer and remove from package.
3. Cut off the brown ends of the Brussel sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour them on a heated cast iron skillet and sauté for 4 minutes on high with a little olive oil. Roast for about 30-35 min. Shake the skillet intermittently during the roasting. The Brussel sprouts should be dark brown and slightly dry when finished.
4. After the Brussel sprouts are crispy, remove from oven and liberally sprinkle salt.
5. Place Brussel sprouts on a plate. Garnish with pomegranate seeds, pomegranate molasses.
6. Remove goat cheese from freezer and grate cheese over top with a micro plane.