- ¾ cup Unsalted Butter
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ tbs Molasses
- ¾ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ground Allspice
- 1 ¼ cup AP Flour
- ½ cup White Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Chopped, Candied Ginger
1. Heat oven to 350˚. Line 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In stand mixer, cream butter and sugars.
3. Mix in egg, vanilla, and molasses, scraping bowl as needed.
4. Add remaining dry ingredients (except for chocolate chips and candied ginger). Stir to combine, making sure no flour streaks remain.
5. Stir in chips and candied ginger.
6. Transfer batter to baking dish, press into even layer.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
8. Allow to cool completely in pan before removing to cut.