Ingredients for Cupcakes
- Foodstirs Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 9 Tbsp Butter, room temperature
- 6 Tbsp Milk
- 6 Tbsp Yogurt
- 3 Packets ColorKitchen Natural Green Dye
Ingredients for Toppings
- 1 Cup Organic Biodynamic Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Organic Butter (softened)
- 1 Tbsp Organic Greek Yogurt
- 1 Packet Color Kitchen Blue Dye
- 1/4 Cup UnReal Milk Chocolate Gems
Prep: 10 Minutes
Bake: 17 Minutes
Yields: 18 Servings
Directions for Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine Milk, Butter, Eggs, Yogurt, and ColorKitchen Natural Green Dye. Slowly add in the Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix and stir until batter forms.
2. Line muffin tins with paper liners and begin filling the cupcake liners about 3/4's of the way full. Pop in the oven and bake for about 17-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to rest before assembly.
Directions for Frosting
1. In a medium bowl, combine the Organic Powdered Sugar, Butter, and Greek Yogurt. Stir until combined and remove 2 Tbsp of the Frosting in a separate bowl and stir in the ColorKitchen Natural Blue Dye until vibrant. Pour both frostings into piping bags and wait until assembly.
Directions for Assembly
1. Take the Natural Green Cupcakes and pipe on the white frosting, pipe on a thin line of the blue frosting to create a string, finally, decorate with the UnReal Milk Chocolate Gems to make a little string of lights. Repeat with all cupcakes. Enjoy!