- 2 boneless skinless free range, antibiotic/hormone chicken breasts, pounded thin
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 tablespoons cold pressed, organic olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Choose fresh herbs for garnish: ie. mint, basil, cilantro, dill
- ½ cup red cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ red bell pepper cut into 1" chunks
- ⅓ cup chopped carrots
- ½ orange bell pepper cut into 1" chunks
- ⅓ yellow bell pepper cut into 1" chunks
- ⅓ cup snap peas
- ⅓ cup broccoli florets
- ⅓ cup chopped zucchini
- ½ cup baby potatoes cut in half
- ½ cup purple baby potatoes cut in half
- ½ cup radishes
1. Preheat oven to 415 F. Prep large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, honey and sea salt.
3. Pour ½ into a large zip-top bag and add chicken, add marinade, making sure the chicken is covered thoroughly. Chill and let flavors socialize for at least 3hrs and up to 12 hrs.
4. When ready to cook, toss vegetables and arrange onto the prepared sheet pan, either in separate rows just like the rainbow, or any way you like. Drizzle remaining marinade over your veggies.
5. Add chicken to the pan and bake in oven for 7 minutes. Toss vegies and flip chicken, return to the pan to bake for another 10-12 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. The thinner you pound the chicken, the better.
6. Once cooked, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with favorite herbs from the garden. Can be served with your fav carb like rice or quinoa or keep it paleo and do cauliflower rice!