Buddy Valastro of "Cake Boss" is making the perfect treat just in time for Easter.
Easter Bunny Cakes
- 1 pint white frosting
- 12 large marshmallows
- 24 small marshmallows
- 12 pink jellybeans
- 24 chocolate chips
- 2 cups white sprinkles
Easter Bunny Cakes - Home & Family
- Frost cupcakes with white frosting.
- Cut large marshmallows diagonally in half lengthwise.
- Press exposed sides of marshmallow into pink sprinkles.
- Press sprinkle covered marshmallows into frosting as ears.
- Add two chocolate chips as eyes.
- Add one jellybean as nose.
- Add to small marshmallows underneath the nose as teeth.
- Cover remaining exposed frosting with white sprinkles.