Ingredients for Dr. JJ’s Cranberry JELLO
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple in its own juice, juice reserved
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 2 3 ounce pkgs Raspberry Jello
- 1 14oz can cranberry sauce - whole berry preferred
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, drained and juices reserved
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Bundt pan or large mold
1. Combine pineapple juice, mandarin orange juice, lemon juice and cranberry juice and measure - add enough water to bring the volume up to 4 cups. Bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and stir in the 2 pkg of gelatin. Stir in the cranberry sauce.
3. Put drained pineapple in bottom of mold, pour half the cranberry mixture gently into your mold, layer in the mandarin oranges, and then cover with the remaining cranberry mixture and refrigerate until it starts to set.
4. Then gently lay the raspberries on top. Push them down slightly until submerged in the gelatin. Refrigerate until firm.
5. To unmold, place a platter on the open end of the mold and turn over. Cover the mold with a hot towel for 10-15 seconds, then lift mold gently.
6. Garnish with raspberries and mint. Enjoy!
Get more information about this episode>>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page